Automobile Coverage

Discuss the use of any vehicle whether rented, borrowed, owned, or hired with your insurance representative. At the least, you will need Non-Owned & Hired Automobile Liability. You may also need physical damage (i.e. fire, theft, and collision) coverage.

  • “We are very happy with the service of C&S. The staff is very responsive and takes care of any requests quickly and professionally.”
       —  Sunny Han, Producer, Local Tiger International Co., Ltd., Taiwan